Finally available for public consumption is the much anticipated Scorpion sub-gun. Imported as a pistol, it is a blowback-operated semi-auto in 9mm with a short 7¾” barrel. Equipped with low-profile sights, its rear sight has four different aperture sizes for everything from close quarters to way out there. The sights ride on an 11” Picatinny rail perfect for mounting optics. Starting in 2016, Scorpion Pistols feature 1/2×28 threads hidden underneath the factory flash-hider, meaning users can fit either 1/2×28 or 18×1 accessories to the muzzle. Also added is a QD sling swivel pocket integrated into the rear sling attachment point.
Simple and reliable, the Scorpion not only has ambidextrous controls, its non-reciprocating charging handle is swappable and reach to the trigger is adjustable.
The favorite accessory for the Scorpion pistol is the arm brace adapter, which quickly and easily adds an AR-style pistol buffer tube to the rear of the action, enabling the use of an arm brace for added stability.
- Firearm Type: Handgun Purpose Home Defense
- Chambering: 9mm Luger
- Finish: Olive Drab Green
- Magazine Capacity: 20+1
- Magazine Type: Double stack polymer
- Frame: Fiber-reinforced polymer
- Grips: Polymer, adjustable for reach to trigger
- Trigger Mech: SA
- Sights: Low-profile fully adjustable aperture and post, 4 rear aperture sizes
- Barrel: Cold hammer forged, muzzle threaded 18x1 right-hand and 1/2x28
- Barrel Length: 7.72"
- Weight: 5.0 lbs.
- Overall Length: 16.0"
- Height: 9.4"
- Safety: Ambidextrous thumb safety