The VP9 from Heckler & Koch is the 9mm version of the acclaimed VP pistol line. The VP9 breaks ground with its integration of the unique striker firing system with an enhanced HK light pull trigger. The result is a trigger quality unsurpassed by any production striker fired handgun. Using HK's ergonomic handgun grip design that includes three interchangeable backstraps, the VP9 fits all hand sizes. Police and security agencies will enjoy the ease-of-use they will find with the VP9.
Heckler & Koch is trusted by Law Enforcement and Military Forces all across the globe. A leading designer in small arms and light weapons, Heckler & Koch strives to the be world's premier small arms system company. While Heckler & Koch pistols come with many features, check out these pistol accessories to complete your pistol.
- Patented HK charging supports make pulling the VP slide rearward effortless
- Enlarged, heavy-duty extractor for reliability also functions as a loaded chamber indicator
- Low profile right side slide release lever
- Extended Picatinny rail rated to handle lights, lasers, aimers, and other accessory loads up to 5.6 ounces with no impact on performance
- Trigger safety latch
- Ergonomic grip profiles with user replaceable grip panels to adjust the feel and grip circumference of the weapon to suit individual operator hand size and shooting preference
- Caliber: 9mm
- Weight: 26.56 oz. (empty mag)
- Action: Striker Fired Semi Auto
- Safety: Firing pin block, trigger latch safety
- Sights: Three dot, non-radioactive luminous
- Magazines Included: (2) 10 Round mags
- Magazine Capacity: 10 Rounds
- Grips: 3 Interchangeable Back Straps and 6 Grip Panels Included to allow a custom fit (27 different combinations)
- Caliber or Gauge: 9mm
- Barrel Length: 4.09"
- Overall Length: 7.34"
- Width: 1.32"
- Height: 5.41"
- Weight (Empty Magazine): 26.56 oz.
- Trigger Pull: 5.4 lbs.
- Trigger Travel: .24"
- Return Travel: .12"
- Barrel Profile: Polygonal Profile, 6 Grooves