Designed specifically for use in Glock 43 pistols, the LMS-G43 replaces Glock's factory spring guide assembly with a high intensity red laser sighting system for advanced target acquisition. Easily user installed without the need for gunsmithing or special tools, the Guide Rod Laser is constructed with rugged, precision components including a stainless steel tube and genuine Wolff spring.
- Bright red 5mW aiming point is closer to the bore than any other
- Manufactured with premium raw materials to ensure superior reliability
- Programmable for steady or pulsing beam that makes target easier to spot
- Distinct ambidextrous ON/OFF switch reinforces safe handling
- Rugged internal design does not restrict holster or grip selection
- Factory-aligned to stock ballistics for guaranteed POA/POI accuracy
•Installs as close to the barrel of the firearm as possible, ensuring the closest, most consistent relationship between your point of aim & point of impact
•Replaces the gun’s standard guide rod
•Comes permanently aligned from the factory for center-of-mass accuracy at 20 yards
•Beam pulsates for increased visibility
•On/Off switch activated by right or left-handed shooters w/out altering the grip
DISCLAIMER: “GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of GLOCK, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.mbH. Anacortes Gun Shop, nor this site are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.mbH. The use of “GLOCK” on this page is merely to advertise the sale of GLOCK pistols, parts, or components. For additional genuine GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.mbH products and parts visit www.glock.com.