RUGER 77/17 17HORN 18.5" 6RD STS/GRN
- Threaded cold hammer-forged barrel with factory-installed thread protector results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
- Features a rugged stainless steel bolt with 90° bolt throw and rapid lock time for added accuracy.
- Detachable rotary magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding. Mounts flush with the stock to eliminate protrusions at the rifle's balance point.
- Integral scope mounts machined directly on the solid-steel receiver provide a stable mounting surface for included scope rings eliminating a potential source of looseness and inaccuracy in the field.
- Three-position safety is easily accessible and allows the shooter to lock the bolt to load and unload the rifle with the safety engaged.
- Also includes: sling swivel studs.
- Caliber: 17 HORNET
- Stock: Green Mountain
- Sights: None
- Barrel Length: 18.50"
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
- Capacity: 6
- Finish: Matte Stainless
- Weight: 7 lb.
- Overall Length: 37.75"
- Length of Pull: 13.50"
- Grooves: 6
- Twist: 1:9" RH