RUGER HKWEYE WLNT 3006SPR 22" SS 4R
- Manufacturer: Ruger
- UPC: 736676571086
- MPN: 57108
- SKU: HK-RUG 57108
- Availability: 10+ In Stock - Ships from warehouse in 1-2 weeks
- Non-rotating Mauser-type controlled round feed extractor is among the most positive case extraction systems ever invented and features a fixed blade-type ejector that positively ejects empty cases as the bolt is moved fully rearward.
- Hinged solid-steel floorplate for easy unloading without having to chamber each cartridge. Features an engraved Ruger logo and patented latch that is flush with the trigger guard to avoid accidental dumping of cartridges.
- 20 MOA Picatinny rail secured with four #8-40 screws for increased long-range elevation capabilities overtop the traditional integral scope mounts that are machined directly on the solid-steel receiver.
- Three-position safety is easily accessible and allows the shooter to lock the bolt or to load and unload the rifle with the safety engaged.
- Ergonomically pleasing stock has rounded contours along the barrel on the bottom of the stock and on top of the pistol grip and wrap-around checkering on grip and forend.
- Free-floated cold hammer-forged stainless steel barrel with 5R Rifling at minimum bore and groove dimensions minimum headspace and centralized chamber.
- Factory-installed thread protector
- The LC6? trigger features smooth crisp performance right out of the box for increased accuracy on the range or in the field.
- Rugged one-piece stainless steel bolt.
- Also includes: studs for mounting sling swivels.
- Caliber: 30-06 SPRG
- Stock: American Walnut
- Sights: None
- Barrel Length: 22"
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Thread Pattern: 5/8"-24
- Twist: 1:10" RH
- Capacity: 4
- Finish: Satin Stainless
- Weight: 7.4 lbs.
- Overall Length: 42.75"
- Length of Pull1: 13.50"
- Grooves: 5