Ruger LC9, 9mm Luger, 3.12" Barrel, 7 Rounds, Blued
- Striker-fired featuring a short, light, crisp trigger pull for faster, more accurate shooting.
- Uses all existing LC9 accessories including lasers, holsters and extended 9-round magazines.
- Slim, lightweight and compact for personal protection. Just slightly larger (less than 1" taller and 1" longer) than the popular and incredibly compact LCP.
- Rugged construction with through-hardened alloy steel slide and one-piece, high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame.
- Checkered grip frame provides a secure and comfortable grip.
- Includes finger grip extension floorplate that can be added to the magazine for comfort and grip.
- Dovetailed, high-visibility 3-dot sight system with drift adjustable rear sight and fixed front sight.
- Blued, alloy steel barrel.
- Safety features include integrated trigger safety, manual safety, magazine disconnect and a visual inspection port that allows for visual confirmation of a loaded or empty chamber.
- One 7 Round Magazine
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Barrel Length: 3.12"
- Capacity: 7 Rounds
- Grip Frame: Black, High Performance, Glass-Filled Nylon
- Grooves: 6
- Slide Material: Through-Hardened Alloy Steel
- Slide Finish: Blued
- Barrel Material: Alloy Steel
- Barrel Finish: Blued
- Sights: Drift Adjustable 3-Dot
- Safety: Standard
- Rate of Twist: 1:10" RH
- Length: 6"
- Weight: 17.20 oz
- California Approved: No
- Massachusetts: Approved and Certified: Yes