The Wilson Combat CQB Shotgun has been developed at the request of tactical shotgunners looking for the ideal tactical shotgun package with the added adjustability and modularity inherent to a collapsible AR-compatible buttstock.
This customized Remington 870 12 gauge has been tuned by our gunsmiths for smooth, flawless function and reliable performance in extreme use. From the low-maintenance Armor-TuffÂ® finish to our the time tested Trak-LockÂ® fiber optic adjustable sights this model is all business-on the range and on the street.
The Wilson Combat aluminum collapsible stock adaptor allows the use of an AR-compatible pistol grip and buttstock and is equipped with QD sling sockets to make adding a tactical sling to your shotgun easier than ever before. A host of other custom options ensure that the CQB Shotgun is a top choice for self-defense or duty shotgun use.
Caliber: 12 gauge
Barrel Length: 18.4"
Overall Length: 38.8"
Weight Empty: 8lbs 9 oz.
Capacity: 6+1 Rounds
- Adjustable Trakâ€“LockÂ® Ghost Ring Rear Sight, Ramp-Type Front Sight with Red Fiber Optic Insert
- 18â€ Cylinder Bore Barrel with 3â€ Magnum Chamber
- Extended Magazine Tube, Total Capacity: 6+1 Rounds
- Aluminum Collapsible Stock Adaptor with Quick Detach Swivel Sling Mounts
- Mil Spec Buffer Tube and Super-Stocâ„¢ Carbine Buttstock
- Wilson Combat/BCM Starburst Gunfighter Grip
- SureFireÂ® Tactical Forend with 200-600 Lumen Light
- Aluminum Shell Carrier by Mesa Tactical, Extended Capacity: 6 Rounds
- High-Visibility, Non-Binding Follower
- Extra-Power Heavy-Duty Stainless Magazine Tube Spring
- Jumbo Head Safety
- Rigid Magazine Tube Sling Mount
- Armor-TuffÂ® Finish
PLEASE NOTE: It is the purchaserâ€™s responsibility to obtain a transferring FFL dealer to complete this purchase. Please have your dealer fax or email us a copy of their FFL license as soon as your order is placed. FFL's can be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to 870-545-3310. Make sure your name and order confirmation # are clearly indicated in the fax or email to avoid any processing delays.